Online Credit Courses are courses taught by e-learning teachers. An online high school is a school or program where students can earn their high school diploma by taking classes online. E-learning courses can be offered for students who cannot be in the physical classroom to learn. The Ontario Ministry of Education has stipulated that in order to receive your OSSD, you will be required to complete a minimum of 2 online courses. Some students wish to complete their entire high school diploma by solely completing online courses, while others wish to enroll in specific courses to supplement their current course selections.
Benefit of Online courses:
· Flexible schedule to meet the needs of the individual student;
· Select from a wide range of subjects and academic levels;
· Continual access to teachers;
· Reduces time table conflicts;
· Teaches you to be self-disciplined and responsible;
· Able to work in a comfortable environment;
· Credits easily transferable;
· Easier time to focus on assignments.
Once the registration process is complete, an email will be sent to you including the student’s username and a temporary password and instructions on how to log in. Typically, this email is sent out within 24 hours of registration. Students have 3 months to complete their courses.
Call us and register now!